Golden Room Advocates offers a wide range of services to institutions and individuals. The goal is to assist you in moving forward in implementing Golden Rooms as swiftly and effortlessly as possible.Consulting:
- Initial: Preliminary onsite evaluation with recommendations to bring Golden Rooms into your setting.
- Ongoing: Direction and support to meet Institutional Golden
- Room Certification standards.
- Personal: Support as individuals put their personal affairs in order; how to speak with family/dying person; decision making around death and dying.
- Institutional: Individualized coaching to enable institutions/administration/nurses to move forward in an organized way.
- Focusing on national and international organizations, keynotes and workshops that encompass a good death, the Golden Room, and the shift in consciousness.
- Golden Room certification of 30 hours above palliative and hospice certification is required within 12 months of hire. Twelve hours of continuing education in the area of death and dying or self care is necessary every two years to maintain certification.
- Institutional Golden Room certification: TBA